Thursday, July 28, 2005

We received our referrals!!


"Praise be to the Lord for his abundant blessings". Jennifer and I saw for the first time today pictures of our beautiful daughters. We received the call at 11:55am from Karla at Lifeline and left work immediately to travel to Lifeline. We were handed pictures of our daughters and were blown away to realize that we would be parents to twins. We are so grateful to our heavenly Father who has entrusted two wonderful gifts to us. We will post more information soon (once we decide on names!). Thanks to each of you who have prayed for us and supported us.

6 comments:

Jan K said...

A friend told me about your blog. What beautiful babies. Good luck with your adoption journey. I have traveled that road two times and my life has been eternally blessed.
Jan K

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jennifer.

The girls are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to meet them in person.

Best wishes for a safe journey.

Jutta and Stan Walters
w/Alexandra Meiying, Viktoria Meixi
and Daniel Antao

Anonymous said...

After Andy woke me up last night to tell me about the twins, I wondered this morning if that was a dream. It's confirmed now, an amazing blessing! Jane has been best friends with a Lily Kate for 3 years. Both are precious names.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer & Phil,

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing you are about to receive into your home.

Steve & Jan Merriman

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I am overjoyed for you guys! God has been so faithful to us through both of our adoption journeys. Steve and I cannot wait to follow you through this blog on your journey to your DAUGHTERS!!!

Love you guys and miss you,

Tina Martin
for Steve, Ryan, Tyler, Jake, Mia and the amazing Katie Yan Yan

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! Thanks be to God! We share your amazement and wonder at the building of a forever family! You will be such wonderful parents and you and they are so very blessed to have each other. Safe travels to China and may you get there in God's time - preferably before Oct. 5 :-)

Jay and Hope and Matt and Billy