Thursday, January 12, 2006

My, how things have changed with two walking




















4 hands get into 4oo things they shouldn't















Even the eggs aren't safe.















Lily can now take Kate down.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I am half with you!!! Katie Lin NEVER stops unless she is asleep. WOW TWO!!! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Just had to leave a comment on how adorable your girls are! I was amazed when I saw that you were going to name your daughter Lily Kate, until you found you were getting twins, as we are naming our daughter Lily Kate and I had never heard that before.She will be named after both maternal g'mothers! We have requested twins as well, so we are working on another name :) I love looking at your site and imagining what our daughter(s) will be like! We are LID on 1/10/06. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine! Stephen is walking mostly now too and is into EVERYTHING - at least I have Victoria to tell me when he's getting into something he shouldn't. You're right though - nothing is safe. With us it's the electronics - or anything else with buttons. So far he's only made 2 long distance phone calls and luckily they were to our family members so they understood when they answered the phone and just heard laughing and squealing! Good luck with it - I know you're BUSY!!!!!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

It's such a joy to follow Lily and Kate's progress.

Please keep the blog going...at least until they reach 10 yrs. :)

Caroline said...

Hi,

I am touched by your blog. I find a comfort during my wait. We are DTC on 1/3/06. I was not made aware that we could request twins. I can't imagine its frequent. I would love to know more about how you requested twins. Thanks.

Omni said...

What beautiful girls!! You're very blessed to have them. :-)

(Who's Omni?)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, my husband and I babysat one granddaughter along with Luci tonight (they are 17 months and 14 months and we had both together for only 2 hours!) and can not imagine what life would be like if we had gotten twins as we requested. Wow! We were exhausted. So glad that God gave you the twins while you are younger than us. :o)

Susan