
We are ever amused by getting to know the personalities of our daughters. Other twin mothers keep reminding me that they will continually alternate on certain behaviors. Up until now, Lily has always been my lap baby and Kate the explorer. Now Kate is the lap baby since Lily has found the joy of climbing. Climbing...yikes! One thing has not changed...Lily is a completely uninhibited child! She laughs sometimes just to make herself laugh (she is on the right here). You know every emotion she has. Kate is a bit more reserved. A lot of times, she laughs because Lily is laughing. Her sense of humor is more sneaky. She likes to sneak up behind us and "play peek-a-boo..." a clever, funny game for such a little one. It is precious! Often, we are laughing at Lily because she is laughing so hard while we are laughing at Kate because she did something really funny.
6 comments:
GUYS!
They are just tooooooo cute!!! LOVE their smiles and I can almost hear them laughing.
Sweet Sweet!
Your girls are so adorable. I just discovered your blog this week, and I've enjoyed getting to know about your little family. :-)
These pictures are great, you have the happiest, cutest babies!
Take care, Lin
Your girls are so full of life! They are sooo cute and I'm sure, a lot of fun!! Enjoy every moment! Love, Sue Oeland
So now you have a climber too - fun isn't it?? It's amazing some of the places we find Stephen - we've moved ALL of the furniture out of his room except his bed and one chest that's anchored to the wall!! The girls look great as always!
Love to you all,
Holly, James, Victoria & Stephen
Great pics as always!!! I wanted to tell Lily that's a great "Hook em horns" sign! I'll be sure to work with her some more next time we see you, which we hope will be soon...
Love
Snehal Charlie Maya and Elina
Post a Comment