Thursday, March 16, 2006

Four years ago today...














...I married the greatest guy on the planet! I still can't believe that he asked me to marry him. He is the best husband and father I could ever imagine. Besides being good looking, athletic and witty, he has the greatest servant's heart of any man I've ever met. He has taught me so much about God's grace and love for me. I love the fact that he will teach Lily and Kate the same. Here's a picture of us riding away on our motorcycle from the church. This picture was taken just before we realized that the motorcycle wasn't going to crank. We had to push it off to get it started. Then it broke down in a busy intersection allowing me to wave to all my wedding guests in their cars from the side of the road. Then it broke down on the interstate where I was able to walk on the shoulder of the highway in my wedding dress in the rain while the groomsmen pushed it to the next exit. Ahhh...what a fond memory. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary...what a great picture and memory to go along with it! My husband and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage in April.

Thanks for sharing :)

Susan

Anonymous said...

What a memory! Isn't it funny how time flies? We'll celebrate 4 years next month too - so much has happened in 4 years it makes you wonder what the next 4 will hold!

Love to you all - and congratulations!

Holly, James, Victoria & Stephen

Christi and Abbey said...

That is such a fun picture. It is wonderful to see people who really love each other.

Anonymous said...

Love your Blog site:)

Congratulations on your Anniversary. It is a wonderful to have such special memories. We too loved our wedding day it was a beautiful day. It will be out 6th Anniversary in June and we are hoping to be closer to receiving our referral. Your daughters are so precious. We look forward to reading your blog and watching more funny videos.