Sunday, April 16, 2006

Our first Easter together














Lily really understood the concept of hunting Easter eggs.














Kate had more important things to do.














The Easter bunny came to visit. Mommy got to meet him. According to her, he is really cute and much taller than she had imagined.














Granddaddy and Mammaw came to go to church with us. Both of the girls learned to say Mammaw today and Granddaddy got lots of smiles and kisses.

3 comments:

Donna said...

These pictures are so precious! We didn't do any type of special Easter celebration since it was raining and cold here in San Jose and nobody needed an extra reason to stay in and eat chocolate. Gwenny's too young to notice she got cheated out of anything so we'll just wait until next year and really do something fun!

But these pictures make me wish we'd reconsidered....

:)

Donna

Anonymous said...

The girls are so precious! I know your parents had a great time with them. I bet they really wish they could see them more.

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh....Double the cute. Your daughters are so cute I can hardly stand it.