
The morning after we arrived...fever and mouth ulcers. The girls got a virus that made them not eat for 4 days. Here they are being good sports as I try to salvage a day at the beach. You can see that it isn't working.

This is how we got liquid into them to make it through. They couldn't sleep and wanted to be held 100% of the time. We were EXHAUSTED! The girls are still not back sleeping through the night since then (6 weeks later). It was the most difficult month so far.
3 comments:
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Sonya
Oh My goodness! poor babies, I hope they are feeling better now!
Sounds like the dreaded coxsackie virus! I remember Victoria going through that when she was 6 months old - it was my birthday and I spent the whole time holding her and syringe feeding too!! I hope the girls are feeling better now - looks like you got to salvage some of the vacation though! Love seeing the pics and hope to see you all in person soon!!!
Love to all,
Holly, James, Victoria & Stephen
Post a Comment