Monday, September 18, 2006

Our first pony ride

First...thanks for voting for Kate. I'm not sure who won yet, but I was so amazed by all the people who told me that they had voted for her! We feel very loved.

Lily and Kate rode their first ponies! I have been anxiously awaiting this moment and didn't know if they would like it or not. They LOVED it!

































Here they are both signing and saying "Again, again!!"



























It was one of the best $6.00 I ever spent seeing these smiles and the excitement on their faces.

















As you can see, it was so sad to leave. Here is Lily saying goodbye to the pony. Maybe we will see him again soon... (hint, hint, Granddaddy!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pony story!! The girls are precious.

We always look forward to your updated blog.

Sonya said...

Lily and Kate are looking more like little girls and less like babies! They grow so fast!

Sonya
Jeff
Drew (12)
Ben (9)
Katie Lin (2) home since 3-5-05
http://tochinaforkatielin.blogspot.com
http://hodgefamilynews.blogspot.com

RoLo said...

aaaah they look like they had the best time ever