We are so thankful that Sarah could come spend a few days with us at the beach!
They have grown so much! Your girls are so beautiful...
THOSE SUITS ARE TOO CUTE!!!
Being at the beach is always so much fun and is a great place to make wonderful memories
We have a lot in common! You were getting your referral just as we were returning to the US with our twin daughters. :)Your girls are darling and I love the bathing suits.
I love these beach pictures of the girls. They are so precious, and I love those suits!Mary
Aw, I think those grins say it all! Is there anything better than playing on the beach with your sister? :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They have grown so much! Your girls are so beautiful...
THOSE SUITS ARE TOO CUTE!!!
Being at the beach is always so much fun and is a great place to make wonderful memories
We have a lot in common! You were getting your referral just as we were returning to the US with our twin daughters. :)
Your girls are darling and I love the bathing suits.
I love these beach pictures of the girls. They are so precious, and I love those suits!
Mary
Aw, I think those grins say it all! Is there anything better than playing on the beach with your sister? :-)
Post a Comment