Here is sweet Grace (or Little Squirt as Phil calls her). Post your email address if you want her!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Kitten, anyone?!
Please, save me from myself! I took in this sweet, sweet kitty and have fallen in love with her. I took her as a "babysitting job" until we found her a home. I bottle fed her and have cuddled her for hours and now she is ready for a family. I'd keep her but my 15 year old cat hisses when she is in my lap since he is so spoiled. I need someone to give her a home before I become hopelessly attached! One thing about professionals who work in adoption is that we adopt too many animals. Amongst our staff at the International Adoption Clinic, we have something like 7 kittens available for adoption in our homes. I know....it's a bit much.
Here is sweet Grace (or Little Squirt as Phil calls her). Post your email address if you want her!
Here is sweet Grace (or Little Squirt as Phil calls her). Post your email address if you want her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
come on - be the kitty mommy - we took in kittens - hand fed etc - found homes for all but one - and he is the BEST kitty EVER!!! and bonus my 15 yr old cat has lost weight and is more active by being chased by a kitten!!!
http://chopsticks-and-tabouli.blogspot.com/2009/05/our-new-kitten-emma-addison.html
Post a Comment