
Can you hear the Hallelujah Chorus playing as loudly as I can at this moment? Looks like just another sleepy lunch picture...but this scene means they are both going to nap at the same time. I get at least an hour to myself! O happy day, when Mama gets a break. :)
6 comments:
Precious moment!
Congratulations! I now have a toddler who has learned to nap well and a pre-schooler who is outgrowing her nap! Enjoy it while it lasts!
Love to all,
Holly S.
so adorable! I love how one head goes one way and one the other..too cute!
Your girls are just so cute! I can barely keep up with my daughter - how do you do it with twins?
I'm taking notes! These pictures are the cutest! All of them! But sleeping in the high-chair is my fav so far.
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
What an awesome picture.
Post a Comment