Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Our hero...Daddy!















Remember, it was Phil's idea to request twins and he slowly talked me into it. This picture captures the vision that kept up his persistence...being greeted at the door every day by two laughing babies waiting to be swung around and tickled by Daddy. I distinctly remember not knowing how I was going to handle two babies at once and remain sane. But Phil kept saying, "The Lord has equipped us to handle two, and if we can give two a home, we should." Now that I have my twin daughters...if I could get four more of Kate and Lily, I would! (ok, maybe not four more at the same time.) So Phil was right all along and I can't imagine living a day without both of them in my arms. But I still like to remind him that this was HIS idea when both girls have poopy diapers. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double your pleasure;
Double your fun.

Been there; done that
It only gets better.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and Phil,
What beautiful little girls. I am so happy for you and know that you are twice blessed with Lily and Kate!!
Lana

Joannah said...

Great picture! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, that is such a cute picture.

Jutta

Stephanie said...

That is a really beautiful picture. Talk about a couple of daddy's girls!

The Wiggintons said...

We have been keeping up with your blog since about the time you received your referral. We feel like we know you. You do a great job keeping us updated with pictures and captions. We will be attending the Seminar at the Adoption Clinic on March 4. I look forward to meeting you. We also requested twins, if available. YIKES! We should get our referral sometime in October unless God speeds up the process beforehand. Thanks for the blessing of keeping up with your new family!
David & Kristy Wigginton