
Above is the first picture we ever saw of our daughters (Kate on right). I remember looking at this picture and daydreaming hour after hour of what their personalities might be like.
Below are Kate (top) and Lily recently. I see these photos and smile because I know their little personalities now so well.

3 comments:
I know what you mean. I recently watched our Gotcha video and found it so much more emotional since I *knew* the little girl so much better than I did on that first day. Funny how that works.
:)
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
What sweet photos! Your girls are just so adorable.
..You can thank the Father for the things that He has done, and thank Him for the things He's yet to do. And if you find a love that's tender, if you find someone who's true, Thank the Lord - He's BEEN DOUBLY GOOD TO YOU.
The song just came to mind. You are so blessed.
Julie Smith, Childrens South
Post a Comment