I think that Chester has ALMOST met his match when it comes to picture taking! They are sooooo sweet.I love to see them. Don't miss a single photo! Kathy, Chester, Alma Rose & Lewis
All of that is so true. I have a twin sister and she is my best friend. Your girls are so lucky to have each other. They look like they too will grow up to be the best of friends!
7 comments:
They are SO cute, I love these pictures!
take care, Lin
Very sweet. How adorable are they? Thanks for sharing!
Susan
LID 1/10/06 for Lily Kate
I think that Chester has ALMOST met his match when it comes to picture taking! They are sooooo sweet.I love to see them. Don't miss a single photo!
Kathy, Chester, Alma Rose & Lewis
I love their expressions, great photos, looks like they were having a great time
How do you always get the best pictures? Your girls always seem to be having a blast wherever they are.
LID 1/19/06
All of that is so true. I have a twin sister and she is my best friend. Your girls are so lucky to have each other. They look like they too will grow up to be the best of friends!
I love this!
Donna
Post a Comment