Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vote for Kate's photo

Ok, I'm being a sappy mom, but entered one of Kate's photos in a contest where you win $10,000 for college if you get the most votes. You can vote everyday for 12 more days if you click on the below link. The baby with the most votes goes to the finals. So vote everyday unless you want me to homeschool her through college. :) She promises to split her earnings with Lily since they are identical twins.

http://www.evenflo.com/Homepage/BYAS/tabid/210/photoType/ViewPhoto/PhotoID/9607/ContestID/5/Default.aspx

11 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Just voted for the beauty!

Sonya said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sonya
DH Jeff
DS Drew (12)
DS Ben (9)
DD Katie Lin (2) home since 3-5-05
http://tochinaforkatielin.blogspot.com
http://hodgefamilynews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She got a vote all the way from France!
Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Of course we voted for beautiful Kate.

Anonymous said...

We voted!

Good luck!
grace

Jednet said...

Montreal Canada is voting for Kate.

J-P

Anonymous said...

done

Kelly and Matt said...

You got my vote! That smile is absolutely irrestible :oO

Anonymous said...

Some days it has registered my vote others it tells me I have already voted? Maybe it is a 24 hour thing instead of regular days. Regardless, we are voting as much as it will let us! :)

Aaron and Erica said...

Just wanted you to know I have been voting for Kate every day. My husband and I are in the paperwork process right now. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I love seeing your little girls grow. Hopefully, we'll get to meet you some time once we bring our daughter home from China (we are using Lifeline as well).

Mom2Mason said...

Your girls are amazing! We definitely voted for Kate.
We are in Tampa adopting our first child. I wanted to ask you if I may put a link to your blog on ours?
Nicole and Drew in Tampa
LID 9/11/06
http://china-bound.blogspot.com/