
One of my oldest friends (since preschool) died last night. Here she is with her husband and kids at Thanksgiving. She fought an enormous battle against cancer and survived 3 bone marrow transplants over the last 9 months. Lily and Kate have been praying for her everyday. Every night when Phil and I ask them if they want to pray, they say often say, "Rhonda" spontaneously. Please pray for her family this Christmas.
11 comments:
How sad! We will keep her family in our prayers.
Jennifer, we will be praying for her husband and kids as they mourn her death, but celebrate her homecoming with Christ! Much love and prayers... The Bettertons...Brandon, Paige, and Grace
I am so sorry for this family. May God do something wonderful for each of them and may he give you comfort in the loss of your friend.
How that puts everything in perspective this Christmas. I know her family will miss her this holiday season, but God is rejoicing that one of His righteous ones has come home! We will pray for this family...
David & Kristy
I am so sorry. I lost my mom at the young age of 60 to Cancer as well, I was not ready for her to go. We also just had our little neighbor, Cole, leave for St. Jude's about 10 days ago, recently diagnosed at age 2.
It is amazing how Cancer touches all of our lives. I hope I live long enough to witness some dramatic breakthroughs in treatment and prevention of this horrible disease.
Sorry to hear this sad news, we will keep her family in our prayers.
*
rhonda is having the merriest of Christmases! what a friend she has been to so many people. she left her mark on this world and our hearts. merry christmas, rhonda! we'll miss you!!!
I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of her husband and children.
jennifer,
thank you for the sweet picture of this family. we are friends of David and Amy Goldman. we keep up with the girls, because we also have a daughter from China. Meridian will miss Rhonda. She was an inspiration to us all.
Andrea
I'll be praying for them.
Sorry to hear about your friend Rhonda, Jennifer. Praying for her family as they make this huge adjustment in their lives. Praying for you too.
Post a Comment