Saturday, December 30, 2006

Our little blessings under the tree

This year brought us another Christmas where the best gifts under the tree for Phil and me were our beautiful Kate and Lily. (Kate on left)
....more about our Christmas to come...once I recover. :)




















Last year's picture under the tree. (Lily on left)

4 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

they are a wondeful gift! I hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Lily and Kate look soooooo tall standing in front of the tree! Just two beautiful girls!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

So cute. They have grown alot since last years pics. Thanks for sharing. I finally delurked. I hope you don't mind I have a link on my blog to yours. We are just now DTC for our 5th. Our 3rd adoption. Other two were from Kazakhstan. We are in for a long wait.
I enjoy reading your blog. Your girls are such cuties.