Sunday, January 07, 2007

A different Christmas

As Phil and I pulled into Mississippi for our Christmas vacation, we feel ill with a raging strep throat infection. For three days, we could hardly get out of bed and felt awful. Thankfully, my parents were there to take care of Lily and Kate. Sooo... we ended up with interesting views of Christmas this year.














Christmas from my perspective... Here is the ceiling fan I stared at for 3 days.














Here is Phil's view of the ceiling fan.













Here is Lily and Kate's memories of Christmas...LOTS of individual grandparent time.














...more undivided grandparent attention



















...more undivided grandparent attention












Phil and I rallying back 24 hours after our Christmas Eve in the ER, antibiotics and pain killers.








Finally...getting to be together with the girls again.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

OH MY!! That is sooooo bad! You guys are still very funny even in your pain! Love the pics of the fan!!! LOL!
The girls looked like they enjoyed Christmas anyway! Grandparents are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were so ill, but we enjoyed the bonding time.

Love,
Mom and Dad