There are days when I still can't believe the blessing I have received in adopting twins. (Granted, there are days when I think we are crazy as well, but that is another post...) It is becoming more joyous each day to watch them learn to interact and love one another. Like this week, they have started telling each other jokes. Lily will say some phrase to Kate (which is unintelligible for the most part to me) and Kate will say part of it back to her and they both laugh uncontrolably. Usually it is the same joke over and over... they have about 3 of them. They have also started arguing. One will say an unintelligible phrase that includes the words, "no,no sister" and the other one will respond back quickly and sharply with an equally unintelligible phrase that also includes "no, no sister." And then it is over as quickly as it started. They also love to chase and wrestle each other. It is always Lily chasing and tackling. Kate loves to be the one pursued. Even though they are so different from each other, I can't imagine one without the other. I hope that they will always love each other the way they do now.

|
View Show |
Create Your OwnI had to delete the song since I couldn't figure out how to keep it from playing all the time. It was "I'm so glad to be yours" by Hunter Payne...great song!
15 comments:
AWESOME slide show of wonderful pictures!!! Did Teresa take those?
The slideshow is absolutely adorable.
Sooo sooo cute! Love those pics of them and your sweet post! :) Teresa
Oh my...those pictures are so sweet! I got a kick out of your post below about your "view" of Christmas! I'm sorry you guys were sick...hope you are all well now.
I love your slide show :)
That slide show was the best i've ever seen. I hope you has more wonderful moments like that.
Marissa Chambers
What a beautiful post!
Hi -
I just want to say that I love reading your blog. I was raised in Hoover (currently living in Atlanta) and somehow ran across your blog months ago. I got hooked and look at it many times a week. Every picture you post of Lily and Kate is precious. They look so happy and well adjusted. I know you are enjoying them! I have a 5 year old son and a 17 month old daughter so reading about other families' antics is a lot of fun. Thank you for posting!
Absolutely Wonderful!
susan
Great pictures of two beautiful girls! I have 18-year-old twins and the fun and joy of watching them never stops......
They are so cute!
So darling!
I am sorry you were sick at Christmas. Thank goodness for grandparents!
These photos are adorable I especially like the ones of them hugging each other.
Thank you for continuing to share with us. It helps with our long wait to see their happiness:)
I too have been following your blog since your trip to China. Those pictures are just precious. The girls are more beautiful each and everyday. I am a waiting Grandma to be with my Son and DIL's LID being Nov. 22. I am so excited and reading your blog has given me so much joy knowing we will soon have a little one to love. Thank you so much for sharing. God Bless you and your beautiful family.
I just love the pictures on your slide show. The girls are so cute.
Sherri
Post a Comment