Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My best friend's baby




















Here she is! Emma Grace. Isn't she gorgeous?! Check out those eyes! They are currently still blue even though you can't tell in the pictures. I went on a 24 hour excursion up to Philadelphia so I could hold her and love on her in person. It just made me want more. I wish so much that she lived closer.




















Below, Kate (left) and Lily (named after Emma Grace's mother) enjoy gifts sent to them by their Aunt Lily. (Notice the skirt over Lily's outfit...she insists on wearing a skirt every morning these days.)

3 comments:

LucisMomma said...

My, Emma Grace is beautiful!

I love seeing how your daughters are growing, too. Lovely!

susan

Sonya said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sonya

Scott and Kim said...

Emma Grace is a beautiful baby!

Jennifer, thank you for the nice and encouraging comments on our blog. It is hard for us to believe that we have our two little sweeties in our lives. Glad to hear it gets easier, it does not seem too hard now, but I think we may feel differently when we look back on this time in the future.:-)

We love looking at your blog and check it regularly. Lily and Kate are so adorable and it has been fun to see how they have changed over the past year.

Kim