My very cute, but very shaggy-haired girls needed some style! It was so hard for me to finally break down and get their first haircut. Here they are (Kate on left) before the cut.
By the time she was done, Lily was dying for her turn to "sit in the big chair and eat a sucker." They both did fabulous! No tears and no fussing. We were so proud of them.
10 comments:
Soo Cute!!! I really enjoy reading your blog~ I met you at the Galleria a couple weeks ago, (we are the ones who took your international adoption class and came back from Ukraine without a child.) Your girls are so precious! I have 3 boys. You can visit out family blog at www.thecopesfamily.blogspot.com. Have a great day~ Missy Copes
Normally I find theme songs on blogs very annoying. Yours is quite the exception though. My four-year-old is insisting that I refresh the page every time the song ends, because he wants to hear it play again! Priceless!
They are just too cute with their new cuts (of course they were cute before too:)...... How wonderful that they so cooperative and happy; now you have it made! That first one can set the stage for the next few years. Our Lily had a BAD experience, and I have had to cut her hair until this year. Now at 4, I finally found "Cookie Cutters" and she loves it. Such a relief! Anyway, thanks for sharing the day with us. They are doubly adorable!
OH HOW CUTE!!! Love the new hair do!!
It is amazing how fast they are growing! Their haircuts are adorable!
Love the Do's:)
Love the new hairdo's. They are growing up!
Hey Dr. Chambers! The girls look so cute with their big girl haircuts!! We missed you Wed when we came in for Sophies appt. Hope to see you soon!
Wow, your girls look so "grown up" with their new hair cuts!! They looked adorable before and still do. Sounds like a fun day, thank you for sharing!!
Love those beautiful haircuts! I will try the lollipop trick with Luci when she gets her first haircut.
Tell the secret to sleeping all night! Luci still doesn't, and I'm exhausted. I'm on a mattress on the floor in her room right now, it helps me get a little more rest but not much. We came back from China in Aug 2005, Luci is 3 weeks younger than your adorable girls. BTW, Luci loves seeing your girls!
Post a Comment