Eating fudgesicles
Playing on the playground (Kate in front)
Making cookies (Lily top)
Watching princess movies like Snow White (Lily right)
Playing in the sandbox after dark (Lily right)
Washing the dishes (Lily top and Kate bottom)
Still sleeping through the night!! (Kate right)
Primping (Lily top and Kate bottom)
Wearing pigtails (Lily top, Kate bottom, Lily right)
...and loving doing all of these things together! (Lily's face)
6 comments:
Phil and Jennifer--
your Lily and Kate are so beautiful. I love watching your blog.
I was wondering what the secret to sleeping through the night was (Luci still does not!) and now I am thinking it involves getting her out of the crib like your darlings....I am so tired that almost any thing sounds good, including voodoo spells to get her to sleep. :)
You answered the question I have been thinking for the last couple of days....wondering what was going on with the girls. I am amazed at how much they have grown. It won't be too much longer until they will be too big for their highchairs.
I think the photo where Kate is taking a "swig" of the cookie sprinkles is great--I guess she just needed a taste before she continued decorating her cookies.
Thanks for sharing...I always smile when I see pictures of your girls. Blessings.
Thanks for the update! I love to see how much they've grown! Thanks again for sharing.
Great update! Love the way Kate sleeps!!! TOO CUTE but I would hate to try to sleep beside her!!! LOL!
Sonya
PS had dinner with some of your friends (Pat and Karen) while we were at the beach. GREAT FAMILY!
I love the curlers heheheh
The girls are as cute of ever. I love their pigtails! I love checking in at your blog. Your girls just radiate.
Mary
Post a Comment