Friday, May 11, 2007

Girls night in

I am way behind in my blog because we went to the beach. It takes us weeks to recover from vacations because the girls don't sleep during these times and weeks afterwards. Hopefully, I can get caught up and post some beach pictures soon. In the meantime...here are some fun photos from a night that Phil and I babysat for our twin friends, Ella and Emma. It was loads of fun and a great foreshadowing of slumber parties to come!













Below, they are pretending to sleep. Yeah, RIGHT!












We are always amazed at how well the four of them play together in this tiny sandbox.

3 comments:

A said...

I am amazed how fast the girls are growing!!! The last two posts were great--it is neat to see how, eventhough they are twins and share alot of things, they are very distinct from one another. Thanks for letting us peek into your world--I always get excited to see your blog title highlighted(letting me know you have a new post)on my bloglines list.

RamblingMother said...

Gorgeous girls. What fun that must have been based on pics alone.

Beverly

Scott and Kim said...

Wow, you are very brave!! :-) Actually, it looks like you all had a blast. We love to see your updates, thank you for sharing them!