Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Candid Interview with Lily and Kate

13 comments:

Kayce said...

Now that is just the best thing I've seen in a long time!! Their hair cuts are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing.

D said...

Oh my...how adorable. I love the plastic shoes they're wearing. Man...they've grown so much!

Red said...

Long time lurker here... :o)

Thank you soooooo much for that post! I just had to tell you how amazing I think you daughters are, and it is such a treat to get to see them "live"! As we are waiting and hoping for a proposal this week, seeing Lily and Kate just confirms to me that our decision was a good one, and that things will be fine!

*MIRANDA* said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I'm still keeping up with ya'll. Hope everyone is doing well!

RoLo said...

Its blogs like yours that help us through our wait THANK YOU THANK YOU this was adorable.

Hope for Lucy said...

Lily and Kate are just precious. I was so glad we got to see you this past weekend at the reunion. We look foward to our next visit.

Love
Green Party of Four

Sonya said...

VERY CUTE!

Sonya

Christi and Abbey said...

Sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kate and Lily,

We are glad that you know your daddy was born in Georgia - now just remind Daddy and Mommy to bring you very soon to visit us in Georgia so we can see just how grown up you have become this summer! Make sure Daddy teaches you every day how to do the best cheer of all - GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM!!!!! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

We loved all the fun things you said, but we most of all loved the smiles from both of you!!

Love and Kisses from Georgia,

Uncle Lee, Aunt Carol, Megan, and Michael

Julie said...

Too cute for words! Mary Austin always says that she is going to dance with and marry her daddy and that I can marry "Sean" (our neighbor). This thrills Tripp.

The girls are so precious! Hope to see you soon.

Julie H

elizabeth said...

They are so cute and what sweet little voices!

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment when you first posted this, but didn't get a chance. I LOVE this video and my husband loved it too. They are too cute.

Although our wait continues and continues, it's things like this that make me realize again what is waiting for us at the end of the road.

Thanks for sharing!
Susan

Tina said...

OMG they talk so well!!! They are absolutely precious!! Sophie has a serious shoe fetish too..she is always clomping around in someones shoes! Love it!!