Friday, August 17, 2007

A portrait of Mommy by Kate














Kate loves to draw. Kate has a lot of patience. She will work on a piece until it is perfect. She erases many times until she gets what she wants. Here is her portrait of Mommy. Don't you love my hair? Those are my glasses, by the way. I'm really excited about this desire of hers since I'm a "wanna be artist." Interestingly, Lily's art talent is very similar, but she enjoys other things more (like dominating airspace by chatting while Kate is busy drawing).

6 comments:

Jutta said...

I'm impressed.
I still love following your blog to see what the girls are doing. Thanks for keeping it going.

Anonymous said...

Looks just like you.(HA) She is good!!

Mammaw

Sonya said...

WOW! That is tooooo cute! It does kinda look like you! heehee!

Sonya

RoLo said...

love the hair-do

A said...

It's a masterpiece!! I love it. What a great little artist she is.

Anonymous said...

Sign of genius. All of those body parts- watch out da Vinci.
snehal