Sunday, October 07, 2007

Family Day!

Before I post the birthday pictures, I need to commenorate our Family Day! Sept 19 was our 2 year anniversary of becoming a family! What a crazy and amazing ride it has been. When I doubt the sovereignty of God, I look at my husband and babies and quit doubting. None of them do I deserve.

Here is the first picture we saw of Kate (left) and Lily.














Our first Family Day in China















Two current family photos. We got a new Mac and have had WAY too much fun with the Photo Booth function. Lily on left.
















5 comments:

Kim :) said...

Happy Family Day!! Following your adventures has helped with our wait... we look forward to being able to visit YOU at the clinic one day soon!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful girls...

A said...

Yea for family day! What a wonderful journey you have had over the last two years. Blessings on your family.

RamblingMother said...

Oh I can see the babies in the little girls. Happy Family Day

Beverly

RoLo said...

These are fabulous, happy family day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer, your girls are gorgeous, just like I thought they would be. Yes, I am jealous and will help you any time you need me. You might not get them back though :)