Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My dancing girls

I bought these dresses and shoes at a consignment sale. They have been a hit! Both girls have a song that they dance to in their get up. You should see Kate's routine for her "Toe tappin' blues" song. She LOVES music and can keep the beat perfectly and is so proud of herself for that! (By the way, this is the ONLY dress I can get her to wear these days. She has decided she doesn't like dresses or skirts all of the sudden. In addition, she has 4 T-shirts that she is obsessed with wearing. Lily wants a dress on 24/7... the more frills, the better. I think my twin sister matchy-matchy cuteness days are coming to an abrupt halt! Yikes!)















Lily in her ballerina dress.







































Kate in her "tappin' dress." Below she is wearing her trademark "upside down glasses" which is the way she likes them.




















5 comments:

Shea said...

So cute!!!!

RamblingMother said...

Very very cute. Great personalities. Yes the clothes are an issue when they have preferences and can speak their minds.

beverly

Hope for Lucy said...

What cute pictures. Lily Grace now wants to change several times a day. She is obsessed with Shoes!

Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Green Party of Four

LucisMomma said...

Those photos made me laugh! They are adorable, as always.

RoLo said...

Oh my word, I cant wait to see a video of them dancing :) hint hint these are adorable.