Friday, November 30, 2007

November is adoption awareness month

Lately, Phil and I have really felt God's call on our lives more than ever to work together to care for orphans. It is amazing how God has placed one opportunity after another in our path to lead us in this direction. As part of our efforts, Phil made this great video for our church for Adoption Awareness month! All of the families in the video are in our church. We are so blessed to have a church whose body cares for orphans and is adoption friendly! Be sure to send it on to others who might be interested in adoption!
Click on Adoption video to watch, turn up the volume on your computer and give it time to load.

10 comments:

Jutta said...

What a wonderful movie, Jennifer. It brings back so many memories and reminds me how blessed we are. What would life be like without The Pepper, The Pixie and The Hurricane.

RoLo said...

That is a wonderful video, thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it......my favourite though was all the kids say I live in Alabama Now.......I love the way the say Alabama :)

LucisMomma said...

That was worth the time downloading--a precious video. Phil, you have a talent there, with videos!

I waited to watch until Sat. morning because I needed to watch when I would have time to have a ogod cry about it--what a sweet, sweet video.

susan

bbmomof2boys said...

What a wonderful video!! Thank you for sharing it - now I have to go wipe my eyes!!

~Carla

A said...

What a great, touching video. Thanks for sharing. It makes my heart ache for the time when our daughter will be more than just a thought or an image in my mind, but that I can actually reach out and touch her.

Sonya said...

Tell Phil that he did a WONDERFUL job! TEARS!
I plan on sharing it!!! Thank you for all you do for the sweet blessings from God!

Sonya

Michele said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful video. Adoption is truly an amazing gift from God.

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia said...

I have an appointment at your clinic this Monday for my new daughter, Ava. My friend and neighbor told me about you (she is waiting on her referral for Lily Kate). I had no idea that you had a blog until now. I am so glad that I have found such a great place to go. BTW, Brooke was wonderful on the phone! Looking forward to meeting you! Oh, and good luck with the glasses/patch. My 6 year old son is going through that right now. We had no idea he even had vision problems. We went to the ped. opth. for a dermoid cyst above his eyebrow and thank God we did!
Marcia

Anonymous said...

wow, I never knew ya'll were from Alabama,,,we're in GA and have a LID 10/10/06 to adopt from China and having Lily and Kates blog to reflect on sure has helped us along this long drawn out journey. Video was so nice especially the very end. Um get them some Roll Tide gear maybe :)