Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our new pictures

Thanks for all the helpful comments about glasses! I'm excited to try some of them this week. :)
We got our family pictures made this month. Erin Nolen took them. She really captured their little personalities and our relationships. She lives here in Birmingham and goes to our church. She takes her time, so you don't feel rushed and the session was very relaxed...perfect for kids! She is giving a great discount to adoptive families. So...if you need some photos, give her a call. Her website is www.erinnolenphotography.com

Our pictures can be seen at www.erinnolenphotography.com/chambers

Click on the "Our pictures" and it will take you straight to the site.

12 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Wow---I could watch these precious girls all day long. The pictures were unbelievable and very touching. Just seeing these girls together makes my longing for our Lia Faith. I cant wait to have photos of Lily Grace and Lia Faith together. You are a beautiful family and we are so thankful for your family. We just got Lily's photos made also.
Here is the link. The password is GREEN (ALL CAPS).


http://www.angeleyesbycj.com/slideshows

The Green Party of Four wishes you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving and we cant wait to see you again soon.

Connie

D said...

Wow! What an amazing photographer...and of course she has some very photogenic subjects to work with! The joy inside definitely shows on the outside!

LucisMomma said...

If I were Grandmother, I'd want one of each shot. How on earth do you choose?!

How to link: highlight the word or phrase (like "our pictures" and then click on that little icon that looks like an earth with a chain link on top of it. That opens a tiny window that will let you put in the web address of the new site you want linked in your post.

Those are really some great shots. You all look terrific and loved in them.

Christi and Abbey said...

The photos were so beautiful, thank you for sharing and blessings on your family!

the meaklims said...

Amazing! What beautiful pictures, I love the casual approach. The girls look so happy. Beautiful.

Sonya said...

THOSE ARE GREAT!!! LOVE #22
How will you ever pick???

Sonya

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hi,
I've been following your blog for a while. What beautiful photos!!! :)
~Staci
Big Sister to Sarah Lu, age 3

M3 said...

Beautiful pictures, how fun!!! Love those smiles (and the cowboy boots).

RoLo said...

I agree with green, party of four I could watch this again and again. These photos are absolutley gorgeous and they really capture the girls joy. That is what I love about following your blog, when ever you have photos of the girls their joy for what ever it is that they are doing makes me stop and realise that I need to appreciate the moment (see life through a childs eyes again) Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful moments with us. P.S. How long did this photo shoot take??? AND who is the artist singing I love those songs the first one is from How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days one of my favourite movies.
ROLO (Lorraine) www.irvine-roberts.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of your family. Thank you for letting us view them.

RamblingMother said...

Those are really really good. You will have a time picking favs.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Those are all terrific pictures. Thanks for sharing :)

best,
Susan