Saturday, June 07, 2008

Random cuteness

I'm finding it harder and harder to stay up to date on posting pictures of the girls, but I don't want to forget these moments so I'm going to post some past pictures of random cuteness while Phil is gone before I post our beach pics.

A stroll down the street...



















Kate and Lily love playing learning games on the computer. They always sit in the same chair and watch each other waiting for their turn.




















A belated thanks to Grammie and Megan for the Girl Scout cookies...













Just sitting around the house in our Halloween costumes in the summer watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Why not?!














After a hair cut. This picture is so old, we've gotten another hair cut since, but I love how thick their hair is getting! Interestingly, their hair whorls go in opposite directions.














This was my first try and buying the girls completely different gifts. I went to a consignment sale and bought Lily and "fairy dress" and Kate a view master and construction outfit. Both were so excited and there was absolutely no disappointment or comparing gifts! I'm sure I won't get that lucky all the time, but I was pretty proud of myself for pulling it off on my first try. :)







































Kate was silently working by herself in the corner on Mr. Potatoe Head for an extended period of time. It was clear she had a plan in her head and was struggling to make it perfect. At last, she yelled with glee, "Look, Mommy! They are getting married!!" Lily thought it was so funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly are cute picture of my granddaughters.

Mammaw and Granddaddy

Beth Buckner said...

Man they are the most beautiful girls!!! They have grown up so fast - sorry to bring that part up! ha