Here's another classic Lily photo below. She is dressed as her favorite princess, Sleeping Beauty. Knowing her, she is thinking something like, "Get the job done, but don't let 'em see you sweat."

I really haven't figured out yet whether she is introverted or extroverted, but which ever one it is, she is not an extreme. She likes to stay home a lot, but really enjoys her friends. (Katie likes to stay home, but only asks to play with Lily...she is introverted for sure).
Lily is very expressive both verbally and with her facial expressions. Here are a few of her "go to" poses.
The thumbs up...
The silly face...
...and the "Aren't I adorable?" face...
Lily has a gift in language. She talks like a little Momma. She talks all the time. (No wonder Kate is quiet.) She knows all her letters upper case and lower case and can tell you what most words start with and can write all her letters as well. She is starting to read 3-letter words. The girl loves letters and words almost as much as she loves a sparkly princess shoe.
Of course, she loves fairies and ballerinas as well. She wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. She has learned some basic ballet positions from the Little Einsteins and tries to teach them to me. I can't even remember their names (one is arabesque??), but she has them down pat. Here is her fairy book that Ella, Emma and Jonah gave her.
Finally, two more shots of my little beauty...
She has some stuffed friends that she sleeps with, 2 lambs, 1 bear and her 2 Ba's. Here are the two Ba's. She named them Ba with Two Ears Together and the other is Ba with Two Ears Apart. Ba with Two Ears Together is the favorite and gets the all the snuggles while the other Ba sleeps at the foot of the bed with the other friends. Something about having too much stuffing between your ears, and you're ousted? (I'm not sure if I truly understand her logic behind that one, yet.)
Lily has a gift in language. She talks like a little Momma. She talks all the time. (No wonder Kate is quiet.) She knows all her letters upper case and lower case and can tell you what most words start with and can write all her letters as well. She is starting to read 3-letter words. The girl loves letters and words almost as much as she loves a sparkly princess shoe.
Of course, she loves fairies and ballerinas as well. She wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. She has learned some basic ballet positions from the Little Einsteins and tries to teach them to me. I can't even remember their names (one is arabesque??), but she has them down pat. Here is her fairy book that Ella, Emma and Jonah gave her.
Finally, two more shots of my little beauty...
5 comments:
So sweet - I've been waiting for the "Lily" post with bated breath :)
BTW, we got "the call" on Friday. It's TWINS!!! We can hardly believe it. Come on over to the blog and take a look. You'll be meeting them in person in a couple of months!! We are crazy about these little girls and can't wait to meet them.
Susan
www.waitforlilykate.blogspot.com
Lily....what a beauty you are! You and our Lily Grace has lots in common. Ms. Lily Grace LOVES dresses, lip gloss and more shoes the better. She also wants to be a ballerina.
I love seeing pictures of you girls and cant wait to we see all one another again.
Love
green party of four
Pretty girl!
Looks like she is a lot of fun.
A
I have also been waiting on this "Lily" post for awhile. Your girls are beautiful and have grown so much. I know you are so proud and thankful.
Kristy
I can't believe how much she has grown- just brilliant and beautiful-
Snehal
Post a Comment