Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer pictures

Backyard fun with our playgroup.





























I wanted to see what Lily and Kate's hair looked like curled...


























Daddy reads to Kate and Lily's babies while MiMi, Minnie and Baby Bear listen, too...















































Phil brought the girls some new shoes from China. Look closely at Kate in this picture of the girls sleeping...












Katie REALLY liked her shoes!














More fun sleeping pictures...
Kate still loves her Doggybear.




















How can this be comfortable?!












Making muffins is always a highlight of the week!




















Grandpa is a hit with Lily.
































We miss Sarah!! The summer hasn't been the same without our Sarah. Lily made a flower puppet today and asked me what she should name it. I suggested Petunia, but she said, "No, I'll call her Sarah-tunia." Thanks for babysitting on Friday night. You are the best!

4 comments:

M3 said...

Daddy reading to the babies is CLASSIC!! Love it.

Andrea said...

happy happy girls! love the pictures with great-pa. Beautiful.

A

Beth Buckner said...

SOOOOOO SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I love all the pics!! They are just the cutest.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!Your girls are beautiful!!!!