Friday, July 04, 2008

What we did while Phil was in China

First, Vacation Bible School...













I was so proud of the girls for standing in front of the class!




























Next, our little friend, Sam ruptured his appendix. We are so thankful he is ok now. While he and Karen were at the hospital, I got to spend lots of time with the precious Eddins' kids....






































Just had to post this picture of Kate for all of you who have never seen her wild side that she only shows at home.






































































































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures; cute girls.

Love, Mammaw and Granddaddy

Andrea said...

Great pictures. The Eddins kids are precious.

A

Beth Buckner said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOO CUTE!!! Love all the pictures and also fun to see my little Eddins friends!

Hope for Lucy said...

Lily and Kate...you girls are growing up too fast and you getting more cuter everytime I see you face.
Jennifer....we miss chatting with you. You have been more than a doctor to us. WE are so excited about Lia.
Love
Green Party of 5ive

Heath and Nikki said...

Love the pictures of the girls. Looks like they have a blast together :)

Billy & Suzanne said...

Wow, your girls are growing up! They are really beautiful and look like so much fun. We have to check in on your blog to keep Julianna posted on Lily and Kate. (I don't think she'll ever forget that you're from Mississippi from the video you posted a long time ago!)

The Pope's