Lily and Kate have this thing we call "twin mode." Where they start laughing uncontrollably and seem to be in their own world. It usually winds up in them getting in trouble, but before then, it is pretty funny and lasts for 1-2 hours. I finally captured one on camera while we where at the beach in Sept. Here it is... (once you press the arrow to get it going, be sure to click on the botton right square of 4 arrows to make it big).
4 comments:
HI there, you don't know me but I love reading about adoptions and somehow found myself on your blog. I've read almost every year of your blog tonight, starting at the beginning! It is SO great and your daughters are absolutely stunning. The cutest things ever. Anyway, I am a scrapbooker (I have a scrap blog) and a wife of a minister, and a mother to three girls, and I want to encourage you to get your blog printed digitally or turn some posts into scrap pages, cause your pictures (and stories) are beautiful. Nice to 'meet' you. Nicole.
Beyond Precious! I think they become more beautiful every day.
Great pictures of two beautiful girls. Love, Mamaw and Granddaddy
Great pics of the girls.
So much fun... Reminds me of a place we go to in Fort Morgan!
xoxo,
Andrea
Post a Comment