...and hunted for treasures.
Showing off our treasures for the camera...
After pizza and a movie, they all crashed without a hitch by 8 pm!!
The next morning working on the 3 hour craft with 3700 pieces. I'm not exaggerating...that is what the box said!
Of course, last but not least, trampoline games! Oh how I wish I could be a 5 year old twin.
Seeing their friends be so brave gave Lily and Kate the courage to spend the night out, too. The day before Thanksgiving they spent the night with my sister's family 2 hours away from home! I still can't believe they did it. Granted, my mother slept on the floor of their room and they woke up at 5 am both vomiting with a stomach bug....but I still consider it a success. And, most importantly, so did they! I don't have any pictures since I was at home sleeping so peacefully. (thanks, Mom and Aunt Julie!)
2 comments:
We enjoyed the girls. Thanks for letting them come to Meridian. Can't wait til the next time.
Love, Mom and Granddaddy
Where are you guys? Do you have the new church up and running? I know you have been busy! Would love to see updated photos of your Chongqing beauties.
Post a Comment