I've been terrible at taking photos of our church planting adventure. I'm always so busy talking to people and doing things that I can't remember to photograph the process. I SO don't want to forget all that God is doing in our lives at this time! Well, one of the churches (Oak Mountain) that is helping us start the new church (there are two churches helping us) did a highlights video for their congregation about our new church, Christ Community. The people in the video were people who that church sent to help us get started. At the end of the video there are some outtakes that are hillarious (funnier if you know the people, but still fun).
So here's the video...
If you live in town, you have to come visit!
3 comments:
Phil and Jennifer - so good to hear the comments from the folks who have poured into Christ Community their time, resources and THEMSELVES. This was a great encouragement for us to see - and to pray over as you all continue to love and labour amongst the folks in Helena. Miss you greatly! We would love to come and visit!
I loved the video! I love it when church people can actually have a sense of humor because I think so many people think otherwise. Looks like exciting stuff all around!
That is a neat video. And the outtakes were funny, like you said! :)
Post a Comment