Monday, December 19, 2005

Ahhhh (sigh)...they are on a schedule after 3 months















After pushing to get them to sleep through the night for the last 3 months, it has finally paid off. The last thing to come was getting them to sleep until 6 am instead of getting up at 3:30 to 4:30 am. Phil and I were going crazy there at the end, alternating mornings of getting up with them. This photo I took of their first morning to sleep until 6am. I got them out of their cribs, put them on the floor and turned on the light. They looked at me like..."Oh, mom, turn off that light...do you know how early it is in the morning?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's impressive. I'm going on 3 years with Victoria and there's no sign of a schedule in sight! I know you'll be glad to finally get a little rest - I know I would be!

Kim Carney said...

Those are all some priceless photos!