Thanks for all the wonderful updates. I sure enjoy looking at them and ponder what my life would have been like if TaoTao had not been a s e p a r a t e d t w i n:)
Jennifier, I have to tell you this story. We were having lunch at some friends, Lewis was NOT happy about anything.(this was early in the bonding process when he was still headbanging and tantruming). He didn't want any of the food that was on the table and we were out of Cherrios. I just happened to be sitting next to a big bag of puppy chow on the floor in the corner beside the table. Well, I reached in, grabbed me a handfull and put in on the plate without missing a beat! Some of the other guests were horrified. Lewis stopped crying and happily started crunching. Our local Vet. was at the table and he just laughed and said he thought that it was wonderful and also a much more nutritious snack than chips or cookies! I obviously don't make a habit out of this, and we have a time keeping him out of the dog food and water bowls, BUT at the time, I did what I had to do. I assume with twins, you will find that you do things you HAVE to do twice as often! The Girls are wonderful! Have a Merry Christmas. This will be your best on ever! Kathy Barber
4 comments:
hmmmm....what comes next? if they start using the litter box, i'll begin to worry! hope to see ya'll soon! merry christmas!
Thanks for all the wonderful updates. I sure enjoy looking at them and ponder what my life would have been like if TaoTao had not been a s e p a r a t e d t w i n:)
Jennifier, I have to tell you this story. We were having lunch at some friends, Lewis was NOT happy about anything.(this was early in the bonding process when he was still headbanging and tantruming). He didn't want any of the food that was on the table and we were out of Cherrios. I just happened to be sitting next to a big bag of puppy chow on the floor in the corner beside the table. Well, I reached in, grabbed me a handfull and put in on the plate without missing a beat! Some of the other guests were horrified. Lewis stopped crying and happily started crunching. Our local Vet. was at the table and he just laughed and said he thought that it was wonderful and also a much more nutritious snack than chips or cookies! I obviously don't make a habit out of this, and we have a time keeping him out of the dog food and water bowls, BUT at the time, I did what I had to do. I assume with twins, you will find that you do things you HAVE to do twice as often!
The Girls are wonderful! Have a Merry Christmas. This will be your best on ever!
Kathy Barber
We are so blessed to have such cute kids as our cousins!
Amelia, Macy, and Maggie
Post a Comment