Sunday, July 16, 2006

How do you tell them apart?

Lily's face is a little rounder than Kate's. She is almost a pound heavier. From the back, Lily is also a little bowlegged. Kate is not. But mostly, you can tell them apart by the way they act. Also, their smiles are different. Both have a dimple in their left cheek beside their nose; you can always see it on Kate when she smiles, but not very often on Lily.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful that you can see all their difference.

Anonymous said...

differences... oops.

Anonymous said...

Ok look, the chances of 2 two year olds slowing down enough for me to check out the faces side by side are very very slim. Help us out here Jennifer and Phil.. invest in name tags lol

Anonymous said...

I love my cousins and uncle Phil and aunt Jennifer luv lots!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Body wraps at home reduce cellulite Decks patios driveways rochester kentucky Big tits round asses cumshots hoover vacuum cleaner belt Gold reef casino Stop+smoking+hypnosis+south+carolina Personal firewall and popup blocker