Lily: "Whooaa! There she is...we're busted, Sis. Ok, we give! Yes, we've been eating a few Cheetos!"
"No, my lips are sealed...I can't tell you what we did with Kate's diaper."
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
C-mon Mom & Dad - those are Cheetos, not Cheerios! If you're going to tell everyone on us, at least get the food name right. Cheetos are more fun, because the orangy cheese gets all over our hands, face, and teeth!
I wonder, if you CALL them Cheerios, are they healthier for the kids? Alma Rose & Lewis would certainly go for that! They are just too cute! Kathy Barber
Love the pics!! There are so cute but I'm guessing this is not the first you've heard of that or they wouldn't be celebrities on the world wide web! ha.
I just love seeing your wonderful girls. We are hoping for twins as well...but it sure looks like it keeps you busy. Congratulations on a lovely family.
11 comments:
C-mon Mom & Dad - those are Cheetos, not Cheerios! If you're going to tell everyone on us, at least get the food name right. Cheetos are more fun, because the orangy cheese gets all over our hands, face, and teeth!
I wonder, if you CALL them Cheerios, are they healthier for the kids? Alma Rose & Lewis would certainly go for that!
They are just too cute!
Kathy Barber
Thanks for the tips on telling them apart...everytime I look at new pictures I just think "now who is this?"
Again, thanks for your help with the letter to the government...our dossier was delivered this morning in China!
OMG! Hilarious!!! They are just adorable!!
And thanks again for saying who is who....
Cheetos! These are girls I identify with. I'm surprised Lily's diaper remained on, usually baby see, baby do!
Take care, Lin
Oh Jennifer, that is too funny. They look almost annoyed at getting caught.
Oh my! Party on girls!
OH THAT IS TOO FUNNY!
Missed you at the LL Zoo Day today!!!
Sonya
PS we could NOT stay it was soooo HOT!
Love the pics!! There are so cute but I'm guessing this is not the first you've heard of that or they wouldn't be celebrities on the world wide web! ha.
I just love seeing your wonderful girls. We are hoping for twins as well...but it sure looks like it keeps you busy. Congratulations on a lovely family.
he he he... these are great!
Post a Comment