Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Our special dresses

One of my dear friends, Piti, from Chile came to visit us this summer and brought her whole family (seven all total)! It was such a special time for us to have them in our home and for them to meet Phil, Kate and Lily. They brought us these dresses that were handmade in Chile. I wanted to preserve them in some way so we went and had the girls picture made in them. I'll always cheerish these!














Kate on left




















Kate




















Lily




















Lily




















Kate

7 comments:

A said...

What great pictures and dresses. I continue to be amazed at how much the girls are growing and changing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresses on beautiful girls!!!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresses on beautiful girls!!!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest dresses! The pictures of the girls are adorable!! What a treasure!

Jada's Mommy said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures. They certainly capture their special dresses. I cannot believe how adorable they both look in those pictures! I cannot believe how grown up they look.

LedaP said...

Gorgeous Pictures!! The girls have really changed - they don't look like babies anymore. Hope they had fun today!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! They are beautifl girls!