Lily uses her organizational gifts to arrange the presents under the tree.
Aunt Carol helps Lily decorate her gingerbread house.
Kate is more interested in eating the candy!
Lily doesn't stop until ALL the candy is on the house.
Baking chocolate cupcakes
Kate hanging out with Grammie
Watching the Disney Christmas parade with Daddy
On Christmas morning, Kate would take one piece of candy out and eat it completely before reaching back to see what else was in the stocking.
Lily flew through her stocking and then organized it all back into its place.
Kate and her candy.... Lily eventually gave Kate half of her candy since Kate was so excited about it.
Sorry Michael...but you just look too cute in this picture, so I had to post it!
Kate and Lily loved playing with their cousins
Marissa and Megan even taught them how to ride their new bikes!
Their favorite gifts of all were their stockings. Not wanting to part with them...they decided that they made good bed buddies as well.
5 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like they had fun.
Mammaw Mamie and Granddaddy
Wow, what fun! Do you cook with the girls often? I don't like the extra mess so I don't have much patience with that; i need to get over it!
I have a question about the "bed" your girls sleep in. Luci falls out of everything, even the mattress on the floor. (she's about 2-3 weeks younger than your girls) Are your girls on a big mattress on the floor? Wondering how to get Luci in her own room without the falling out onto the floor.
susan
hey susan! When the girls are at home, they sleep in their BEDroom. I say it that way because it is truly wall to wall bed. There is a full mattress with their crib mattresses on either side that touch both walls. I set it up that way when i was transitioning from the cribs and have left it because they love jumping in there and they have a lot more room this way since the room is so small. When i transition to two twin beds, i'm going to put them on the floor with pillows on the side not against the wall so that if they roll out, they won't hit so hard. This is what i've done when we traveled and it has worked. Hope that helps! Jennifer
LOVED the pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Sonya
Thanks for the idea for a BED room. I will have to do that with Luci. Then I can lay down with her, too, when she goes to sleep. She is sort of remembering (or remembering because she's heard us!) that she was left in China--it tugs at my heart so much.
Check out my blog--you got an award and need to copy the picture onto your blog and pass it on. :)
susan
http://add-one-chinese-sister.blogspot.com/2008/01/thank-you-denna.html
Post a Comment