Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look, Aunt Lily, we had snow down here, too!

"Hurry, girls! It will only be here for a few hours and not again for 10 more years; let's go build Frosty the Snowman!" Poor Katie is wearing the first warm clothes I could find...tourquise tights with floods...no time for fashion...we are on a mission!













Kate LOVES to watch the Frosty the Snowman movie that Grammie and Grandpa got us, so this was an extra special event.






























Ta-Da! He looks monstrous here compared to his actual 18 inch size.


















Now...to learn how to make and throw snowballs...



















Kate dodging Daddy's snowballs.













Lily gets the hang of it with her signature "I'm sticking my tongue out so I can concentrate better" move.


















Watch out!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow was also wonderful in Meridian. Looks like the girls had a ball.

Mammaw and Granddaddy

Sonya said...

WOW! That was a GREAT snowman!

HOW FUN!!!

Sonya

RamblingMother said...

Everything is easier when you stick your tongue out!!

Beverly

Anonymous said...

SNOW IN ALABAMA!!!???!?!?! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO?? I think you got more snow than we did this year! These pictures were so cute!

tara said...

Love your site, we just moved to Alabama from Texas, but we are a little to far south to have recieved that snow. We have 3 year old twins from China as well.