Sunday, February 17, 2008
Rick Burgess' testimony
Most of you here in Alabama have probably already heard or watched this testimony. But many of my friends and family out of state still haven't and I promised I would send you the link. Rick Burgess is a comedic radio host. He and Bubba ("Rick and Bubba, the 2 sexiet fat men alive") are heard throughout the US and are hilarious. Rick's 2 year old son recently drowned. Following the morning graveside funeral for his son, Rick spoke at an afternoon memorial service for his son. His words are powerful and speak truths of the Christian faith. To hear him, go to the Rick and Bubba website, then click on the Bronner Burgess Memorial page, then click on the 3 videos you see there. I've never heard a testimony that I have pondered and prayed over so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rick really did an awesome job! All glory to God!
Post a Comment