OK...got to go...I left them fully clothed listening to a new CD in the kitchen...now they are completely naked and laughing...which means they are bored and about to get into trouble!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
My favorite time of day
Getting ready for bed is the best time of the day around here. We go back to their rooms and Phil gets the girls all crazy by wrestling, tickling and having pillow fights. They laugh so hard that they can hardly breathe. They get to read their favorite books and say their adorable prayers. Lily is daily thanking God for Ella and Emma's birthday party and Katie is thanking him for Kai-Lan (from that new show, Ni-hao Kai-Lan). Then Daddy gets his good night kisses from the girls (I'll have to post that one later as it is quite the event). Phil then tells him that he loves them more than a bee loves honey or a monkey loves bananas or whatever he can come up with and the girls answer back with more of the same. Lily sometimes says, "more than girls love chocolate." Kate's newest is "more than a grasshopper loves grass." Mommy gets her snuggles as I snuggle them to sleep lying between them. I love it! Below, Lily is in pink and they are being silly at bedtime, making faces and goofing off.
OK...got to go...I left them fully clothed listening to a new CD in the kitchen...now they are completely naked and laughing...which means they are bored and about to get into trouble!


OK...got to go...I left them fully clothed listening to a new CD in the kitchen...now they are completely naked and laughing...which means they are bored and about to get into trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that! What wonderful pictures. Sounds like a really good time at your house every night.
We love bedtime at our house too. Love these pictures (and the ones below of Lily and Kate in the snow). The two of them look like they just "sparkle" when they are together!
Look at the beautiful girls. I love to snuggle with Ms. Lily and I cant wait to see Lily and Lia doing the same thing.
Miss you!
Green Party of Four
Post a Comment