Sunday, November 23, 2008

The right blog address

Oops! I wrote the blog address for Phil's trip to China wrong.
Try this one...
www.angelsinchina.blogspot.com
Thanks, Jim!

3 comments:

Jutta said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I let our oldest from China (13) read the blog. It was very eye-opening for her and gave lots of material for discussions.

Anonymous said...

http://petalsandpigtails.blogspot.com/

Jennifer, I have been following your blog since the you tube video of your beautiful girls laughing was passed all over.
I hope you don't mind my sharing this blog link with you, but I find a striking resemblance between this girl Sydney and your girls. People often share photos of girls they feel resememble my daughter and I don't see it. But I know we are often looking for that connection on behalf of our children.
Just thought I would share it with you.
Praise God for all the work your family is doing in His name.
Kim

Phil and Jennifer said...

Kim,
I got to look at the petalsandpigtails blog. Sydney does favor the girls! How fun. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for following along on our blog. :)
Jennifer