Monday, June 29, 2009

Going to Mickey and Minnie's house!

We just got back from Disney! A million thanks to Phil's parents who invited us on this trip of a lifetime. We had a blast. Lily and Kate have said over and over how much they miss it and asked "how many sleeps 'til Disney again?" I'm not so great a Flicker slideshows, but wanted the grandparents and cousins to see the pictures...so here they are (and there are a lot)! The highlights for Lily and Kate were seeing the characters...especially Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Aurora and Belle. They loved playing with cousins and swimming, too. My favorite part was seeing them wave to the characters in the parades and hanging out with Phil and his family.


3 comments:

Century House B & B said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. The girls were the perfect age for the trip. Enjoyed the slide show.
Love, Mom and Dad

Jutta said...

Jennifer, Alexandra and I loved looking at the photos. Some really great shots of the girls. Tell Phil that Alexandra said:"At least I know that my dad is not the only one who likes to act goofy":)

Debra said...

Great photos! I took my girls to disney last October for the first time and they loved it too. Your girls a simply beautiful!