
We had a blast at the International Adoption Clinic party at the McWain Center yesterday. Lily and Kate got to do their first of many art works! (Lily above and Kate on right below) I was way more excited than they were about this as I'm really hoping one of them will be interested in art so I can live vicariously through them. Their art will be auctioned off at the first fundraiser for the clinic in the spring. (Of course, I'm buying it :)) Thanks to everyone who came to the party. It was great to see so many fun families that have come through the clinic over the last 4 years! There were over 100 children adopted from all over the world there. Seeing all those children together in one place was like looking at a piece of living art. Each has their own, unique and beautiful story. The depth of what they all mean to me really jumped out at me once again by seeing them all together.
1 comment:
Hey Jennifer!
I'm so glad the party was a success - I knew it would be! I'm so sorry we missed it - I would have loved to see the girls in person (and you and Phil too, of course). I'm so jealous about all I'm missing but I'm glad you are posting here so I can at least read about it all.
We really miss you guys!
Post a Comment