Thursday, November 03, 2005

There are complexities of having your daddy baptize you...















...like you feel completely comfortable sticking your fingers up his nose in public. :) I think she is actually going for the microphone in his ear in this picture, but doesn't it look like she has her fingers up his nose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil! I saw David at ARMC and he couldn't wait to tell me about you and Jennifer and the girls! they are BEAUTIFUL- all 3 of them! Congratulations! I have 2 boys- Russ is 12 and Sam is 10. We are blessed- living in Bogart. I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and my husband Dale, (from Alexander City, AL) is a pilot. He flies charter now and is a flight instructor. He was a police officer until he went back to school in 1998, graduated in 2000- 6 mo before Sept 11th. It's been a long road!!!! We are doing well and I am SO happy to know you are too! Have a wonderful 1st Christmas with your babies!!!! and to Jennifer- I am so glad Phil is so happy! Best wishes to all 4 of you! Tiffany (Segars) Parrish