Thursday, November 17, 2005

My little laundry helpers















Kate (left) and Lily are contained for a brief moment. I've been quite shocked at how much house work goes along with raising kids. I had no idea! I get so excited when they play together for 15 minutes so I can do a load of laundry, wash bottles, throw away used diapers, sweep the floor and pick up toys...it is amazing what I can now do in 15 minutes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer & Phil!

I still get a chance from time to time to check your site for new journal entries and photos. I'm always excited when there's something new.

Lily and Kate look like they're doing great...and so do you guys!

Hope to see the girls in person soon.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jan Merriman

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY LIL COUSINS ALREADY I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN PERSON.. CAN'T WAIT TILL I SEE YOU GUYS!!!!

Amelia

Anonymous said...

They are still! I wish Katie Lin would be still for FIVE minutes!!!
She is killing us climbing on EVERYTHING!!!! HELP! ;)
I LOVE YOUR UPDATES!!!!

God bless,

Sonya
DH Jeff
DS Drew (11)
DS Ben (8)
Katie Lin (21 months)
Jiangxi Province
Family Day 2/22/05
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tochinaforkatielin/

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!!!!! I can't wait to see them!!!!

Megan