Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thank goodness our 1 year old check-up is behind us
















These pictures were taken before the doctor came in. All the ones afterwards are of the girls screaming. They had to have their ears checked, 4 shots each and TB skin tests. It was a tough visit - just a tad bit more emotion than what I normally feel doing 1 year old check-ups at my office! Here's Lily pretending to be the doctor above and below Kate is on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I guess you know first hand why James was always pacing during all of our visits (and why you were wise not to want to be our doctor)! I know you're glad to have that behind you - it's so hard to watch your kids experience fear and pain. I'm so glad you're still posting - since I can't be there I'm glad I at least have this to look forward to!

Love to you all!!!